Multimedia content may be incorporated into either static or dynamic web content, and can deliver customized responses based on user interaction. Interactive Flash and Director scripts can be built as learning tools such as a multiple choice quiz. Training videos that interact with the user to indicate right or wrong answers, and deliver a combination of media; sounds, graphics and video to enhance that further enhance the user’s experience.
My primary focus is in the areas of multimedia web development and multimedia web applications development.
- Development of a broad range of multimedia applications
- Porting of multimedia applications across multiple platforms
- Optimization of content for delivery on CD-ROM and or web
- Video and audio encoding, compression and synchronization
- Video capture, video playback, video conversion
- CD-ROM, DVD, Streaming Video
<Flash Video | QuickTime |Windows Media | RealMedia | MPEG-4 | SWiSH | Final Cut | Director | iMovie | Camtasia | After Effects/>